FPPC Form 700, Statements of Economic Interests

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Mayor, City Council, members of the Planning Commission, City Manager, City Attorney and City Treasurer are all designated under the Political Reform Act to file a Statement of Economic Interest Form (Form 700) annually.  These forms may be obtained through the City Clerk’s Office or the Fair Political Practices Office.  Beginning in 2017, the 700 Forms are filed electronically and can be viewed by going to the FPPC’s website at