In this section you will find Information on construction projects the City has out to bid and Proposal Requests.
You can receive notices of any new projects by using our Enotifier.
LRSP Professional Engineering Consulting Services
- Department:Planning, Engineering, Public Works, Traffic
- RFP Number:RFP 2020-008
- Start Date:06/01/2020 7:00 AM
- Close Date:06/22/2020 2:00 PM
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING CONSULTING Services FOR THE DEVELOPMENT AND PREPARATION OF THE LOCAL ROADWAY SAFETY PLAN (LRSP)
The City of Cathedral City seeks proposals from Professional Engineering Consulting firms to provide a Local Roadway Safety Plan (LRSP).
The City of Cathedral City requests proposals from qualified professional traffic engineering consultants to prepare a Local Roadway Safety Plan (LRSP) for the City of Cathedral City. The proposing Consultant shall have relevant expertise, and an approach that demonstrates their ability to provide the required services. The outcome of this effort is expected to be a comprehensive LRSP that enables the City to identify potential traffic safety projects. The goal is to have an adopted Plan by no later than December 2020. The successful firm(s) will be expected to enter into the City’s standard Design Professional Service Agreement (PSA).
- Proposal packets can be downloaded on this page below.
- Proposals shall be submitted in 8½ x 11 format including any City-provided forms.
- Submit one original and 3 copies of the written proposal.
- Submit pricing in a separate envelope entitled “Price Proposal” in the envelope containing the written proposal.
- Submit the entire proposal in a sealed envelope with “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE LRSP DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL” printed on the outside.
- The proposal must be received by the City of Cathedral City, 68-700 Avenida Lalo Guerrero Cathedral City, CA 92234, no later than Monday, June 22, 2020 at 2:00 PM.
- Proposals must be signed by an official authorized to bind the firm and shall be valid for sixty (60) days.
The City of Cathedral City reserves the right to:
- Reject any or all proposals;
- Postpone award of the contract for a period not to exceed sixty (60) days from date of proposal opening;
- Waive informalities in the proposals; and
- Select the proposal(s) which appears to be in the best interest of the City.