In this section you will find Information on construction projects the City has out to bid and Proposal Requests.
You can receive notices of any new projects by using our Enotifier.
Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)/Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
- Department:Community Development, Planning, Economic Development
- RFP Number:RFP 2020-007
- Start Date:05/25/2020 7:00 AM
- Close Date:06/16/2020 2:00 PM
NOTICE OF FUNDING AVAILABILITY (NOFA)
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT CORONAVIRUS (CDBG-CV) FUNDING
The City of Cathedral City (City) is pleased to announce the availability of approximately $360,777 in additional Community Development Block Grant Coronavirus (CDBG-CV) funding from the enactment of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act through this Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for its upcoming Fiscal Year from July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021.
The City intends to allocate federal funding to local agencies that will provide programs and services in the community to prevent, prepare for, and respond to the current coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). These programs and services may include carrying out job training to expand the pool of health care workers and technicians that are available to treat disease within a community; and, provide equipment, supplies, and materials necessary to carry-out a public service. Please refer to the complete RFQ for all qualifying activities. The City has elected to promulgate a Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) and request proposals from local agencies affected by COVID-19 and that provide services to low- and moderate-income residents. The successful agencies will be required to enter into the City’s Subrecipient Agreement.
- Proposal packets can be downloaded on this page below.
- Proposals shall be submitted in 8½ x 11 format including any City-provided forms.
- Submit one original and 2 copies of the written proposal.
- Submit the entire proposal in a sealed envelope with “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT CORONAVIRUS (CDBG-CV) FUNDING DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL” printed on the outside.
- The proposal must be received by the City of Cathedral City, Attention: Vincent Lopez - CDBG Program, 68-700 Avenida Lalo Guerrero Cathedral City, CA 92234, no later than Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 2:00 PM.
- Proposals must be signed by an official authorized to bind the firm and shall be valid for sixty (60) days.
The City of Cathedral City reserves the right to:
- Reject any or all proposals;
- Postpone award of the contract for a period not to exceed sixty (60) days from date of proposal opening;
- Waive informalities in the proposals; and
- Select the proposals that meet the requirements of the RFQ and CDBG Program.