In this section you will find Information on construction projects the City has out to bid and Proposal Requests.
You can receive notices of any new projects by using our Enotifier.
As-Needed Concrete Work Services
- Department:Community Development, Engineering, Building, Public Works
- RFP Number:RFP 2020-006
- Start Date:05/25/2020 7:00 AM
- Close Date:06/16/2020 2:00 PM
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
CONCRETE WORK SERVICES
The City of Cathedral City seeks proposals from local contractors to provide concrete repairs and installation to support VARIOUS CITY PUBLIC WORKS PROJECTS FOR FISCAL YEARS 2020-2021 and 2021-2022.
The City of Cathedral City intends to select a proposal from a qualified contractor to provide as-needed concrete services for various City Public Works projects. The Projects may include street improvements, A-6/A-8 curbs, various gutter work, spandrel, D curbing, sidewalks, ADA Ramps, and other projects that require concrete flatwork base on square feet in either 4”, 6”, or 8” thickness with or without wire mesh. The successful contractor(s) will be expected to enter into an Agreement with the City.
- Proposal packets can be downloaded on this page below.
- Proposals shall be submitted in 8½ x 11 format including any City-provided forms.
- Submit one original and 3 copies of the written proposal.
- Submit pricing in a separate envelope entitled “Price Proposal” in the envelope containing the written proposal.
- Submit the entire proposal in a sealed envelope with “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR CONCRETE REPAIR AND INSTALLATION SERVICES DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL” printed on the outside.
- The proposal must be received by the City of Cathedral City, 68-700 Avenida Lalo Guerrero Cathedral City, CA 92234, no later than Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 2:00 PM.
- Proposals must be signed by an official authorized to bind the firm and shall be valid for sixty (60) days.
The City of Cathedral City reserves the right to:
- Reject any or all proposals;
- Postpone award of the contract for a period not to exceed sixty (60) days from date of proposal opening;
- Waive informalities in the proposals; and
- Select the proposal which appear to be in the best interest of the City.