In this section you will find Information on construction projects the City has out to bid and Proposal Requests.
You can receive notices of any new projects by using our Enotifier.
Graffiti Abatement Services
- Department:Community Development, Engineering, Public Works
- RFP Number:RFP 2020-005
- Start Date:05/11/2020 7:00 AM
- Close Date:06/02/2020 2:00 PM
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
GRAFFITI ABATEMENT SERVICES
The City of Cathedral City is requesting Proposals from qualified Contractors to provide complete graffiti removal and abatement services on City-owned property including, but not limited to, all streets, sidewalks, bridges, infrastructure, parks, buildings, and any objects located within the City right-of-way.
The City has historically contracted graffiti abatement services and intends to continue a positive “Zero-Tolerance Program” with the selected Contractor. Graffiti leads to more graffiti; thus, fast professional removal will allow the City of Cathedral City to better manage this problem. The selected Contractor shall maintain a 24-hour per day emergency response service and be capable of responding to emergency calls from the City within two (2) hours.
- Proposal packets can be downloaded on this page below.
- Proposals shall be submitted in 8½ x 11 format including any City-provided forms.
- Submit one (1) original and three (3) copies of the written proposal.
- Submit pricing in a separate envelope entitled “Price Proposal” in the envelope containing the written proposal.
- Submit the entire proposal in a sealed envelope with “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR GRAFFITI ABATEMENT SERVICES DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL” printed on the outside.
- The proposal must be received by the City of Cathedral City, 68-700 Avenida Lalo Guerrero Cathedral City, CA 92234, no later than Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 2:00 PM.
- Proposals must be signed by an official authorized to bind the firm and shall be valid for sixty (60) days.
The City of Cathedral City reserves the right to:
- Reject any or all proposals;
- Postpone award of the contract for a period not to exceed sixty (60) days from date of proposal opening;
- Waive informalities in the proposals; and,
- Select the proposal which provides “Best Value” for the City.