In this section you will find Information on construction projects the City has out to bid and Proposal Requests.
You can receive notices of any new projects by using our Enotifier.
As-Needed Land Surveying and Mapping Services
- Department:Community Development, Planning, Engineering, Public Works
- RFP Number:RFP 2020-002
- Start Date:05/04/2020 7:00 AM
- Close Date:05/26/2020 2:00 PM
Professional Land Surveying and Mapping Services
The City of Cathedral City seeks proposals from Professional Survey firms to provide Surveying Services to support VARIOUS CITY PROJECTS FOR FISCAL YEARS 2020-2021 and 2021-2022.
The City of Cathedral City intends to select up to three Professional Survey firms to provide as-needed services for various City design and construction projects. The Projects may include bridges, street improvements, alley improvements, retaining walls, sidewalks, ADA Ramps, and other projects that require topographic and/or construction surveying. The successful firm(s) will be expected to enter into the City’s standard Design Professional Service Agreement (PSA).
- Proposal packets can be downloaded on this page using the link below.
- Proposals shall be submitted in 8½ x 11 format including any City-provided forms.
- Submit one original and 3 copies of the written proposal.
- Submit pricing in a separate envelope entitled “Price Proposal” in the envelope containing the written proposal.
- Submit the entire proposal in a sealed envelope with “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYING AND MAPPING SERVICES DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL” printed on the outside.
- The proposal must be received by the City of Cathedral City, 68-700 Avenida Lalo Guerrero Cathedral City, CA 92234, no later than Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 2:00 PM.
- Proposals must be signed by an official authorized to bind the firm and shall be valid for sixty (60) days.
The City of Cathedral City reserves the right to:
- Reject any or all proposals;
- Postpone award of the contract for a period not to exceed sixty (60) days from date of proposal opening;
- Waive informalities in the proposals; and
- Select the proposal which appears to be in the best interest of the City.