This page lists public hearing and environmental notices for Planning Department proposed projects (for the current calendar year) that will be heard before the Planning Commission at a public hearing on a future date (see individual notice for date and time of meeting).
Public hearings give an opportunity for any person to appear at the hearing and be heard in support of, or opposition to, the proposed project or environmental determination.
If you have questions regarding the following notices, please contact the Planning Department at (760)770-0344.
Public Hearing Notice
|Project No.||Meeting Date|
Environmental Notice and Documents
- Edom Hill Compost Facility (CUP 15-005) - Final IS/MND
- Veterans Village (DR 18-002, GPA 16-006, CZ 16-005)
- Alchemy Works (CUP 17-035)
- Auto Center Specific Plan Amendment (SP 95-53A)
- Ecoplex Park II (CUP 17-029, TPM 37355)
- District East (PUD 17-001, TTM 37354, TPM 37454, VAR 17-006)
- Ramon 19 Cannabis Cultivation Facility (CUP 16-013)
- Ecoplex Park (CUP 17-005/TPM 3723)
- Cathedral City Senior Living Facility (CUP 16-051)
- SP 97-55C/TTM 37124 Draft IS/MND