Welcome to Forms & Files Online! Here you will find the most commonly requested forms and files from the Engineering Department. Unfortunately, at this current time we cannot process the forms online or via mail. However, some forms can be filled out on-screen and printed. Therefore, please bring the completed form with you on your visit to the Engineering Department. Thank you for using Forms Online!
- Encroachment & Grading Permit Application (Fillable pdf form)
- Utility Encroachment Permit Application Form
- Lot Line Adjustment Application
- Neighborhood Traffic Control Program
- Grading Plan Policy (pdf)
- General Notes (Text File)
- Grading Notes (Text File)
- Paving Notes (Text File)
- PM10 Ordinance
- Truck Routes (pdf)
- Request For Public Records
- WQMP - Project-Specific Checklist
If you have any questions regarding the forms, here are a few things you can do:
- Visit the Engineering Department at City Hall.
- Send us your question via e-mail.
- Call the Engineering Department at 760-770-0349.