Skip to page body Home About Us My Government Departments & Services I Want to...

Police Department


  • 9-1-1 Emergency Calls
  • Traffic Accidents
  • Burglary/Home Invasion
  • Illegal Dumping-In-Progress
  • Domestic Disturbances
  • Graffiti-In-Progress
  • Public Disturbance
  • Car Theft/Vandalism

All crime incidents or suspicious circumstances.

Police Business and General Information Calls – 770-0300

  • Crime, property and accident reports
  • Suspected gang activity
  • Neighborhood Watch Program
  • Illegally parked vehicles in the street
  • Department tours for school children
  • Citizens On Patrol

Speakers for community service groups or neighborhood meetings.


Last updated: 8/14/2008 6:39:32 PM